What is the value of design?
Many business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs don’t know what proper design can do. They go with a design that is appealing to their standard of “good”, but all they get is design work that doesn’t represent their brand. Does this sound familiar?
In this episode, I speak on…
- How good design can bring in new customers.
- Having stationery and work that follows through with the brand’s story
- Connecting the root of the brand to little details of design like designed products that are tailored for the brand (say you’re a brand that has a deep-rooted message of being holistic, healthy and saving the planet) perhaps what you sell is reusable , perhaps it’s recyclable or biodegradable or maybe it doubles up as a pot for your flowers
- A properly designed logo vs a poorly designed logo (a story about a business that redesigned their logo and lost business )
- What if the products that you have designed or are going to design don’t match other products that you’ve sold before?
And my STRATEGY SNACK for episode 4.
Are you successfully using design to grow your business?
Let me know by leaving a comment for this episode.
I would love to hear from you. You can send me questions and feedback.
I want to help you.
Running a business all by yourself isn’t easy. If there are any struggles you face running your business, please reach out to me. I’ll do my best to help you by addressing your issues in a future blog post or podcast episode here on Strategy Snacks. You can reach me at [email protected]