Turning Strategic Insights into Action?
Many business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs don’t know what proper design can do. They go with a design that is appealing to their standard of “good”, but all they get is design work that doesn’t represent their brand. Does this sound familiar?
In this episode, I speak on…
- turning strategic insights into actionable communication and planning
- Catch up with me, a new client?
- What are the strategic insights?
- Turning data into real actions
- Setting up a marketing strategy based on data
- Learning more about your consumer
- Netflix is acquiring data based on a weekly schedule vs binging but won’t change
- Disney is going weekly with their release schedule
- How we use data to learn about behaviors (cable cutters)
And my STRATEGY SNACK for episode 5: https://www.planoly.com/
Are you successfully using design to grow your business?
Let me know by leaving a comment for this episode.
I would love to hear from you. You can send me questions and feedback.
I want to help you.
Running a business all by yourself isn’t easy. If there are any struggles you face running your business, please reach out to me. I’ll do my best to help you by addressing your issues in a future blog post or podcast episode here on Strategy Snacks. You can reach me at [email protected]